Last month we went to the small town of Clarks Berg and watched a small town parade with all the trimmings including lots of flags with made in China tags.I had to just sit and sigh at this flag thing wow what next or should I even ask.I almost had to ride on the celtic float but they had plenty and I was relived I could sit with Diana and my daughter and enjoy.After we left we stopped by the this wonderful winery and took some neat pics
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The Forth of July
Last month we went to the small town of Clarks Berg and watched a small town parade with all the trimmings including lots of flags with made in China tags.I had to just sit and sigh at this flag thing wow what next or should I even ask.I almost had to ride on the celtic float but they had plenty and I was relived I could sit with Diana and my daughter and enjoy.After we left we stopped by the this wonderful winery and took some neat pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment