Monday, August 17, 2009
whats going on down south these days
Its been a while since I have done anything on this blog so I thought I would take some time to update things.I have always wanted a little green house so out came my hamer and nails and here is how it looks today.Sorry I look so mad I really am not just hanging on for dear life ho did I tell you I dont like high places.I orderded the 6mil plastic for the cover and I am about to install this as soon as it comes in so when I get this done I will post it.I will have water and electric installed or yes I will install it as I am doing this on a budget and so far I will have only 500 dollars in it when I am through.The little tractor hung the trusses and I am using all my scraps as I go I have even used some 100 year old lumber from my pearents old house.Wouldent this look good in your back yard Jaen well who knows maybe some day I can sneek up and build you one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment