Friday, April 4, 2008

Some of our handy work on quackflat





Here are some of the flowers we have growing here in the new gardens.I was surprised this spring when we found the California poppies coming up as I did not plant them but the seeds found their way to the garden.The bench and flowers are one of the places we like to sit and have a cup of coffee and take in the ferns and spring flowers.In the back yard we have what I call pin wheels now this is not the right name but I like the name.We have some four hundred feet of side walk that takes you around the gardens and in a walk we take at least once a day

1 comment:

Lady North said...

O mY Ed and Diana! How I envy you sitting out there with a cup of coffee enjoying the fruits of your labour. Lucky Lucky Ms P is all I can say!
Blessings from jammy to you both.