Saturday, March 29, 2008

busy times at quackflat





This is some of the the gardens we have been working on and now as spring is here we see the beauty of Gods handy work.The onions and potatoes are in the ground and today I built another raised bed for the tomatoes and other things we will need this summer to keep our prices down and good down home cooked food.I have found the things I grow taste better and the best part is the fun of watching them grow until they are ready to eat.Well the next project will be working on the new chicken pen and getting some little chicks.I have always wanted to do this since I was living here because when I was a little lad we always had chickens and I enjoyed them so much.

1 comment:

Lady North said...

Hi Ed! You certainly have been busy down there at Quack Flat!
I truly envy 'the pest' for being able to go down and visit with you folks.
Keep up the blogging - it's looking good and I see you have figured out how to use FastStone photo convert - good for you!
Hugs - Jammy