When Petra was in Loomis we put her to work and I mean hard work.She bought us the most beautiful roses one day and I thought what A wonderful gift indeed.So I told her she now had to plant them and by the way their is a wood shed in the way so you better find out how to drive my tractor or tear it down by hand.So this little Lady jumped on my tractor and away she went and in no time the shed was fire wood.Then came the sledge hammer and cat bar but even this did not slow this Lady down one bit.As you can see she was quite proud of her handy work and by the way so is Diana and I....................Thank you Petra for this beautiful rose garden we will always remember you when we look at your handy work.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Petras project
When Petra was in Loomis we put her to work and I mean hard work.She bought us the most beautiful roses one day and I thought what A wonderful gift indeed.So I told her she now had to plant them and by the way their is a wood shed in the way so you better find out how to drive my tractor or tear it down by hand.So this little Lady jumped on my tractor and away she went and in no time the shed was fire wood.Then came the sledge hammer and cat bar but even this did not slow this Lady down one bit.As you can see she was quite proud of her handy work and by the way so is Diana and I....................Thank you Petra for this beautiful rose garden we will always remember you when we look at your handy work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ed, I just love love love it! That crazy woman Petra was like a demon out of control. You just gotta love that gal! I think she is blushing.
I particularly love the way that P woman swings the sledghammer.
You gotta love a woman who does that! Stand back world, the 'just do it' lady has landed in California!
hugs jammy
Post a Comment