We have new babies some are growing in the ground and some are so much fun to watch as they play with each other.The bell peppers and water melon we will eat.The chickens we will eat their eggs when they get old enough.I have always wanted chickens and now we finely have fifteen to enjoy.Now all I need to convince this is an good idea is the Canadian geese who fly over every day to make sure they are the boss of this land.It is my hope we will not only have our own eggs by next January but just maybe we can sell some as they can lay three eggs a day.
Friday, July 11, 2008
our new babies
We have new babies some are growing in the ground and some are so much fun to watch as they play with each other.The bell peppers and water melon we will eat.The chickens we will eat their eggs when they get old enough.I have always wanted chickens and now we finely have fifteen to enjoy.Now all I need to convince this is an good idea is the Canadian geese who fly over every day to make sure they are the boss of this land.It is my hope we will not only have our own eggs by next January but just maybe we can sell some as they can lay three eggs a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooooooo..they are so cute! I had chinese white hens and bantam cocks when I was young. I loved them and my fondest memory is going next door and helping gather eggs. It was like a treasure hunt feeling under a warm broody hen and seeing how many she had.
Hugs Ed and Diana..love from quail hill.
Post a Comment