We are so happy with our rose garden and this pink is so fragrant I just love it.Every time I look at this garden we both think of Petra and the week we all enjoyed so much.The rest of the garden is also coming along and I now have my holly hocks and rose of sharen .We have also put up 10 qts of beans and squash.But it is the rose garden I love the most...........thanks Petra
Friday, July 11, 2008
Things are a growing down here
We are so happy with our rose garden and this pink is so fragrant I just love it.Every time I look at this garden we both think of Petra and the week we all enjoyed so much.The rest of the garden is also coming along and I now have my holly hocks and rose of sharen .We have also put up 10 qts of beans and squash.But it is the rose garden I love the most...........thanks Petra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment