Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bunnies

Our muther rabbit finaly took and we now have four new bunnies they are so cute.We also bought six New Zeland white rabbits as they really are better rabbits to raise.But the other five were given to us so we can not complain.Well I could but whose there to listen





1 comment:

Passion said...

Hi Ed, your pictures are great and I love the furry looking rabbits as they are so cute. Wow! you and Diana have sure been busy. I love your greenhouse and I like the picture of the rose. The gardens are coming along great and see, woman can drive tractors after all. Way to go Diana! I see all the ground you dug up to plant more vegetables. I want to definitely come back for a visit so next fall Thom and I are planning a trip to California as his relative lives in the truckee area. Hugs Petra