Monday, June 22, 2009
Danny Donnely
today was a mixed bag as we started our day at our friends studio in the beautiful town of Colfax Cal.Danny likes Andrews music so much he invited him up to cut a CD.As you can see he had is young daughter listen as she loves piano music and is learning how to play.I think Andrew will go far with his talents God has given him and to see this talented man mentor him is a blessing.Danny has played with people like Kenny Logins and another friend Larry Tagg who has played with Hall And Oats is also helping him and tonight George Tamayo wants to here his music as well.Now for the bad part of my day was a trip to the dentest and it did take away from a very exciting day.But I did have a very gental dentest so I am finaly feeling better so I will not complain can I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment