Today I loaded up my dear little Farmal Cub and took it to its new owner.I brought this little tractor to life after it had been left to rust away.I took this tractor that needed a new heart and breathed new life into it with a new engine paint and love only a farm boy could understand.I did not have to send it away but now that I have a new tractor it was not being used and I could not see it go to waist like it was when I found it.But how happy I am tonight to see her in her new digs as it was sold to the High Hand Nursery that is smack dab in the main street of our little town of Loomis.It will be on display for the whole town to see and enjoy and it will once again be used.I was so happy to see how it looks so much at home now with all the plants and flowers to set it off.I am so proud of this little cub and now every one can enjoy her as much as I have these past 20 years.So I did not loose a friend because I can always drop by and see how enjoyed it is by people who bought her to show and love.I am so happy the town has this little tractor to enjoy.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Saying good by to an old friend
Today I loaded up my dear little Farmal Cub and took it to its new owner.I brought this little tractor to life after it had been left to rust away.I took this tractor that needed a new heart and breathed new life into it with a new engine paint and love only a farm boy could understand.I did not have to send it away but now that I have a new tractor it was not being used and I could not see it go to waist like it was when I found it.But how happy I am tonight to see her in her new digs as it was sold to the High Hand Nursery that is smack dab in the main street of our little town of Loomis.It will be on display for the whole town to see and enjoy and it will once again be used.I was so happy to see how it looks so much at home now with all the plants and flowers to set it off.I am so proud of this little cub and now every one can enjoy her as much as I have these past 20 years.So I did not loose a friend because I can always drop by and see how enjoyed it is by people who bought her to show and love.I am so happy the town has this little tractor to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment