Tuesday, February 10, 2009
A few of the things going on down at quackflat
this is a pic of my trees we planted years back for our own fire wood and as you see my dog is keeping watch so they are still there when I need them
We have some new rabbits and a new rabbit and chicken barn heck we are almost farmers these days.It is our plane to raise rabbits and chickens for food and eggs.I kind of hate doing this but we will need food and these will help when prices get to high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ed,
Oh my gosh you have been so busy. Your pictures are great and I now need to get working on my personal blog as I have been away from it for so long.
Take care and thanks for sharing
Petra
Post a Comment